Saturday, May 18, 2013

Baby Elliott Interlude

After that downer of a last blog entry with the news about Ben, I'm pleased to report that I just finished a lovely two-day stay in San Francisco with my niece, Emily, her partner, Christina, and their new, two-month old baby, Elliott.

There's something about babies and biking. Last time, when I was undertaking preparation for my cross-country trip, my nephew Alex, Emily's brother, had just had his first baby, Clementine. She got her blog entry then, Elliott gets his now.

Thanks Emily and Christina for a lovely stay. It was great to see you guys and, of course, Elliott.

1 comment:

  1. Elliott looks like a bruiser (a very cute bruiser) who can take care of himself in pix 1 and 3. Then you see him in scale with human-being-sized humans (pix 2 and 4) and you realize he's still very tiny -- and that makes him even cuter.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete